- Guthrie Clinic is seeking a fellowship trained vascular surgeon to join a department of nine general surgeons and three vascular surgeons.
- The practice is 100% vascular—no general surgery call. Night call is limited due to general surgery residents.
- All cases performed at Robert Packer Hospital, a recognized Truven Health Analytics Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- The department provides comprehensive treatment of all vascular disorders, including carotid disease and aortic aneurysms. Practice full scope of cases including endovascular surgery, angioplasties and stenting.
- The vascular surgeons have access to the hybrid endovascular suite. Staff includes six vascular techs and two nurse practitioners.
- Sophisticated electronic medical records with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home.
- Academically inclined physicians are encouraged to teach medical residents and participate in research.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Vascular Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy