Vice President Clinical Affairs - MCG Health
Care guidelines from MCG are a necessary but not sufficient element for achieving effective healthcare. The Vice President, Clinical Affairs leads MCG’s efforts to create the sufficient conditions at providers, at payers, and in government to deliver such care. The VP, Clinical Affairs also has an important public facing role, representing MCG with government and at other public venues. Combined, this position sets a clear strategic and clinical support direction for MCG. This position is not responsible for MCG’s editorial content, which belongs to the Editor in Chief of MCG. This position will have significant external and internal interactions. Such interaction will include clinical staff at customers, government officials, industry leaders, and many internal MCG and Hearst personnel. This is a remote based position with travel.
Essential Functions and Key Position Accountabilities:
- With Editor-in-Chief and Vice President, Product Development, sets medical direction of MCG
- Understands developments in federal/state government and other industry groups, and helps to influence creation of favorable policies and regulations.
- Leads the MCG’s intellectual positioning at conferences, customers, and in publications.
- Helps create presence for MCG at governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Helps develop future analytical approach
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the President.
- Serves as a member of the ET, with overall accountability on company success, including strategy and operations
Required Experience and Skill Set Needed to be Successful:
- Has held medical leadership role in payer or provider organization (MCG client a plus)
- Has been involved in hands-on work in transforming care delivery
- Experience in consulting
- Board Certified Physician, advanced degree (MPH, MBA, or similar) preferred
- Knowledge of analytic techniques and metrics used in analysis of health care service data
For additional information on our company, culture, product and services, please visit: www.MCG.com. Interested candidates please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Vice President Clinical Affairs - MCG Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly