Seattle: Leading GI Practice; Academic Appointment Available
An exceptional Gastroenterology practice with a guaranteed referral base is being created by the merger of Southlake Clinic with UW Medicine - Valley Medical Group in the Seattle suburb of Renton.
Highlights of the practice include:
- 4-Day work week with 2 days of procedures; ERCP required and EUS optional
- Call on a 1 in 6 rotation
- High income potential including paid call and generous benefit package
- One office on the campus of the award-winning Valley Medical Center, a 300+ bed hospital affiliated with the University of Washington
- Option for a Clinical Faculty Appointment
Valley Medical Center and Valley Medical Group have received many awards including recognition as one of the Top Four Best Hospitals in the Seattle Metro by U.S. News & World Magazine and as having 51 of their associated physicians listed as “Top Doc” by regional publications. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s 100 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” four years running.
The location in Suburban Seattle (Renton) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- 10 Minutes from SeaTac International
- 16 Minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier
- On Lake Washington with the Cedar River running through the city
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- No state income tax
- Home of Seattle Seahawks, IKEA, Microsoft and Boeing
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 160924 when responding.
Apply for Seattle: Leading GI Practice; Academic Appointment Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly