Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join our team. Our mission statement guides our daily work:
"Together we are dedicated to lead, with the courage to care, the determination to promote personal growth, and the compassion to champion the cause of those who have no voice".
We believe quality healthcare is something everyone deserves, not just those who can afford it. We are instruments of change in the communities we serve and we've practiced these values for over 35 years. Consider working alongside other mission-driven physicians, advanced practice clinicians and support staff in making a difference in the lives of women and families of the Yakima Valley.
- Compensation comparable to private practice (Median compensation ~$317K)
- Tail coverage assistance
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Hiring bonus & relocation assistance
- Federal and state loan repayment options
- Much more!
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/mjp7qpkzy34yhccm