Primary Care (Rapid Care)
Adventist Health Ukiah Valley, in the heart of the Northern California Coast Range, 2 hours north of the Golden Gate Bridge, is looking for a mission minded, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician and/or Internal Medicine to work in our Rapid Care Clinic. This outpatient practice, nestled where wine country meets the redwoods, focuses on seeing same day appointments to treat a variety of minor injuries and illnesses. This opportunity to work in a beautiful clinic alongside experienced providers, offers a varying schedule from weekday to weekend. We are open to part-time and moonlighting providers. Compensation will be provided at a rate of $150/hr for physicians who are an independent contractor. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the work that they do while working in a beautiful rural area.
Rapid Care Clinic is an after hours and weekend clinic. There is not an opportunity to provide full time in this setting. Providers who wish to be employed and work full time will be employed through our affiliated Medical Group and work regular hours in the Family Medicine or Internal Medicine clinic.
Candidates must be California licensed or eligible and be board certified or board eligible and able to meet the medical staff privileges.
· Excellent opportunity for healthy work-life balance
· Physicians highly respected and valued
· Receptive and collegial administrative staff
· Outdoor activities - hiking, biking, boating, swimming, sailing, fishing, surfing, horse-back riding
· Orchestra, community theatre, farmer's markets and local organic foods, wine tasting and winery hosted events, parks, sports leagues, creative artists, natural springs
Apply for Primary Care (Rapid Care)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer