Rheumatologist - Lehigh Valley, PA (Excellent Compensation)
Nationally recognized, regional and fully integrated University Health Network and top 100 hospital, primarily in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Upper Bucks, Montgomery, and Monroe counties in Pennsylvania and in Warren County, New Jersey is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join its very busy and expanding Rheumatology service in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania.
- Be busy immediately
- More than 125 referring Primary Care physicians will ensure quick practice growth - The Network includes over 150 locations and six (soon to be 7) hospitals and employs more than 400 physician and 200 advanced practitioners
- Opportunities exist for teaching and an academic appointment with their Medical School and Temple University
- Outstanding base salary with an RVU production bonus
- Full benefit package is also offered
- One of the fastest growing areas in the Northeast (service area of more than 1.2 million
- The region provides numerous cultural, recreational, shopping and educational amenities but without the high taxes and cost of living of New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia
- The area is known for beautiful affordable homes, outstanding schools, and a safe place to call home
- Ten colleges and universities are located close by
- Minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- 1 hour to Philadelphia, New York City, and not far from the Jersey Shore
For more information, contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference position ID 159817 when responding.