Orlando, Florida: Chief of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Lead a well-respected service positioned for significant expansion
- Report directly to the President of Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children (APHC)
- Benefit from APHC’s substantial commitment to the program
- Participate in direct patient care
- Central Florida only Children’s Hospital with programs nationally ranked by US News and World Report
- 158 beds (adjoining the 258-bed Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies with 15,000 births/year)
- Largest NICU in the State of Florida
- State-of-the-art 20-bed Cardiac Critical Care Unit
- A Leapfrog Top Children’s Hospital
- A Magnet Designated facility
- Close-knit, family-friendly neighborhoods (demographics are much younger than is typical of Florida)
- Cost of living below the national average
- Diverse economic base that includes headquarters for Fortune 500 companies, large restaurant chains, communications companies and digital media enterprises
- 233 sunny days each year
- No state income tax
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 160719 when responding.
Apply for Orlando, Florida: Chief of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.