Mass General Primary Care Assembly Row seeking full-time MDs and NPs
Mass General Primary Care Assembly Row seeking full-time MDs and NPs.
Be part of this brand new practice in Somerville, MA, opening in August, 2017. Mass General Primary Care Assembly Row will be state-of-the-art, boasting of optimized technology, sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care. This practice is part of a booming, diverse area, conveniently located on the MBTA Orange Line and also boasts of plentiful parking. Mass General Primary Care Assembly Row is looking for several part to full-time Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners to join the team.
MGH PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS/INCENTIVES:
- Excellent compensation package
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of instructor through Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met
- Comprehensive medical/dental plans
- Collegial, dedicated, and highly skilled support staff
- Grand rounds/Networking opportunities
- Open to new ideas from providers
- Opportunities for community-based programs to help enhance the public health
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid relocation expenses*
- Loan repayment *
- 100% Employer paid malpractice insurance
*If eligible, and within limits
MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- Authorized to work in the United States
About MGH: 999-Bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll since the survey began in 1990. This year, Mass General was named #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety, and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
For consideration, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Apply for Mass General Primary Care Assembly Row seeking full-time MDs and NPs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly