Excellent opportunity in a metro with 120,000 population and eight cardiologists at the Heart Center in Owensboro, KY. Due to growth we are hiring one additional Electrophysiologist. Owensoboro hospital is a premier institution in the region and its Heart Center is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join our employed group. Currently we have one Electrophysiologist and we need to add at least one more EP faculty due to expansion and growth. Ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who participates in comprehensive EP service. Our cardiology department is part of a brand new 477-bed hospital with new state-of-the-art EP lab. Our cardiovascular disease group includes expertise in all aspects of cardiology: General cardiology, Interventional cardiology, including structural intervention, Advanced Cardiac Imaging, including Cardiac MRI and cardiac CT, Echocardiography services including 3D and strain imaging, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiothoracic surgery, and Comprehensive Arrhythmia Services. In addition, we have APCs working closely with our cardiologists.
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
- Two-year very competitive base salary guarantee
- Full-time employed position based in one hospital
- Cardiology group provides consultation service and hospitalist service admits patients
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Generous Vacation and CME paid time off and stipend
- Fully integrated EMR (EPIC) and 2016 IMA winner
- Multiple retirement plans
- Moving relocation reimbursement and much more
To learn more, visit our website at: http://www.owensborohealth.org/services/heart/
Direct Contact Information:
Contact Mitchell Sims to see how our practice and region fit you and your lifestyle: Mitchell.firstname.lastname@example.org or: 270-485-2725.