Trialspark is an NYC-based technology company that accelerates the discovery of new drugs and medical treatments by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Trialspark has launched a network of tech-enabled clinical trial sites (our 'Pioneer' trial site network) to transform how we run clinical trials. Our trial sites use software and technology to run end-to-end clinical trials more efficiently and provide the best patient experience.
We are seeking a Principal Investigator to lead our Pioneer trial site network. As a member of the Trialspark team, you will have the opportunity to use first principle thinking to reimagine how software and technology can make clinical trials more efficient.
You will play an important role shaping the entire lifecycle of the clinical trial. You will help scale our site network across the US and work with our software and product teams to develop technology for clinical trial operations. Candidates should have an M.D., have previous clinical trial research experience (i.e., serving as a PI for Phase 2-4 studies), and be interested in technology, software, and entrepreneurship.
- Are passionate about bringing better treatment to patients
- Think in First Principles: You question why things are done a certain way and always look for ways to make processes more efficient, independent of the status quo. You are interested in reimagining clinical trials from the ground up.
- Have an MD: You are Board-Certified with the ability to acquire a medical license in the State of New York.
- Have extensive experience serving as a PI for clinical trials (2+ years in medical research)
- Have demonstrated ability in project management
- Are passionate about delivering the best care to patients
- Are interested in collaborating with clinical and non-clinical teams to build products that better serve Sponsors and patients
Please include a CV that includes your previous research experience/publications. Thanks so much!