FQHC 100% Outpatient - Possible loan forgivness - New York
Central New York State
Newly established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Utica,NY is seeking an Internist or Family Medicine physician to join its medical staff in its beautiful new office building. You will enjoy excellent financial rewards and a great deal of professional satisfaction serving patients of all social and economic backgrounds.
- 40-hour work week but may be able to accommodate someone seeking a part-time position
- Monday through Friday
- 3 patients per hour are scheduled
- The new facility is beautiful and welcoming to patients
- Digital x-ray and well-equipped
- HPSA score of 18
- Call schedule is one in four with paid on call time
- Outstanding compensation and full benefits package
- Possible loan forgiveness
- The Utica/New Hartford area of central New York State is known for its outstanding schools and very low cost of living. The New Hartford school system continually ranks in the top 1% amongst all schools in the United States
- The primary service area is over 400,000
- Beautiful professional homes can be purchased at less than half the cost of similar homes when compared to most of the major cities in the Northeast
- The Utica area offers a great deal of social amenities and activities including Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Stanley Center for the Arts, Utica Children’s Museum, the Utica Zoo, and a number of wine, beer, and distilling companies which offer great tours, concerts, music and art festivals, and much more
- Outdoor and recreational activities include excellent golf courses, skiing in the Adirondack Mountains, great biking trails along the Erie Canal, fishing in the many lakes and streams to name just a few
- Syracuse, NY and the Eastern edge of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region is just one hour away and just a 90 minute drive to Albany, NY
- An excellent highway system makes a drive to New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia an enjoyable event when you want to get away to a major metro area
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 160844 when responding.
Apply for FQHC 100% Outpatient - Possible loan forgivness - New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.