Outpatient Primary Care in Beautiful Tennessee
Live in one of the fastest growing and sought after family-friendly communities in the state.
- 100% Outpatient practice
- Great work/life balance
- Very little turnover with many physicians averaging a tenure of 10-15 years
- Opportunity for partnership and excellent earning potential of $300K
- Safe, family-friendly diverse community with easy access to Nashville
New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
- The group is located in desirable Clarksville, Tennessee, just 45 minutes to downtown Nashville, TN and an international airport.
- Family friendly living in a diverse, vibrant community, including military residents due to the close proximity to Ft. Campbell Army Base in Kentucky. Excellent public and private schools and home to Austin Peay State University. Beautiful homes, quaint downtown area with various restaurants, shopping, theatre and a picturesque Riverwalk.
- If you seek outdoor recreation, The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area (located in nearby Kentucky between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake) is a great place to enjoy boating, hiking and other outdoor activities. Residents also can enjoy golfing a number of local courses, and a four-season climate with generally mild winters.
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference position ID 160696 when responding.
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care in Beautiful Tennessee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.