Uniquely For Women’s Health - A Practice Uniquely for You
Gundersen Health System based in La Crosse, WI is seeking BE/BC internist with formal fellowship training or interest in women’s health. You will be joining and collaborating with a team of primary and specialty care physicians dedicated to focusing on the unique needs of women's health. This practice is located in the beautiful Avery R. Gundersen Center For Women at our Onalaska, WI campus.
- A purely ambulatory practice with a Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- No inpatient responsibilities (hospitalized patients are admitted and cared for by our established hospitalist and inpatient medical services)
- Minimal at home call with no overnight coverage responsibilities
- Epic EMR
- Physician led Multispecialty group practice
- All physicians are employed and provided with competitive compensation and benefit package
The largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, La Crosse is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.