PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY FACULTY POSITION
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate Health, is searching for a Pediatric Pulmonologist to join Baystate Children’s Hospital in Springfield, MA.
This opportunity features:
- Combination of clinical care and resident and medical student teaching with UMass School of Medicine-Baystate faculty appointment. Commitment to clinical education is essential. Clinical research encouraged.
- Opportunity to collaborate and receive mentoring from our experienced BC pediatric pulmonologist with strong support from our NP, respiratory therapists, and clinical staff.
- We have a Cystic Fibrosis Program that is credentialed by the CF Foundation. Additionally, we have multi-disciplinary programs for children with neuromuscular disease, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and those who are technology-dependent. Our fully equipped pulmonary function laboratory includes measurement of exhaled nitric oxide.
- Opportunity for those boarded in Sleep Medicine to become Director of the Baystate Sleep Center, which is the largest stand-alone sleep center in New England.
- We are able to offer H1-b visa and 2018 J-1 Visa waiver sponsorship. Green card sponsorship is also offered.
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) is a hospital-within-a-hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, and the only accredited children’s hospital in the region delivering a higher level of care to infants, children, and adolescents. Equipped with 110 beds, including 57 bassinettes and the most advanced medical technologies, BCH provides more than 50 inpatient and outpatient services including children’s primary care, as well as subspecialties. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
For more information, please visit:
Or, contact Nico Vehse, Chief of Pediatric Pulmonology
c/o Melissa Hale, Sr. Physician Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-2624; Fax: 413-794-5059; E-mail: Melissa.Hale@BaystateHealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.