Permanent Endocrinology Physician Job - Great Falls, Montana
- No less than $242,000 base salary plus signing bonus, moving assistance and CME allowance
- Stipends during training and loan repayment options
- 100% consultative Endocrinology; clinical research if desired
- No call requirement
- Regional referral center with widely varying, interesting cases
- Largest insulin pump program in Montana
- Infusion center
Great Falls, Montana - Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 160718 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Endocrinology Physician Job - Great Falls, Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.