Cermak Health Services
Cook County Jail, Chicago, IL
Under the direct supervision of the Divisional Chief of Correctional Psychiatry, the Consultant Physician of Correctional Psychiatry is responsible for supporting mental health care to patients on the Mental Health System (MHS) caseload at assigned clinical areas on evenings and weekends.
Applicants are invited to apply for this position online or submit a resume/CV to the following e-mail address: CermakRecruit@cookcountyhhs.org
The job title (CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN - PSYCHIATRY) and posting number (00119679) must be in the subject line of your e-mail. An application or resume/CV must be filed for each position which interests you.
Link to this job posting for a detailed job description and application process: https://cookcountyil.taleo.net/careersection/200/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00119679
To receive Veteran Preference, appropriate discharge papers must be attached to the online application or must be included with your e-mailed resume/CV.
- Must possess a Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic (DO) degree from an accredited medical college or university is required.
- Must possess a valid License as a physician in the State of Illinois is required.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in the practice of Psychiatry is required.
- Must possess a valid Illinois Controlled Substances license is required.
- Must possess a valid licensure with the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is required.