Are you motivated by Quality, Compassion, Effectiveness, Trust and Teamwork? Are those values in the forefront of how you care for patients and interact with colleagues? Our client, an Immediate/Urgent Care provider, is seeking a PRN Radiologic Technologist.for their clinics in the Macon- Perry-Warner Robins market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will be a key member of the clinical office team, working alongside clinicians, including physicians and mid-level practitioners, as well as office and clinical staff. Your responsibility as a Radiologic Technologist is to provide patient care management, including Radiologic Technologist activities as well as administrative functions, and routine clinical procedures in a fast paced, high-energy clinical office environment.Qualifications
- Radiologic Technologist.part-time requires 1 year post externship experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current national certification to practice as a Radiologic Technologist
- Must possess current CPR Certification.
- Must have patience, tact and a cheerful dispositions and enthusiasm.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal history and drug screen.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they're all 100% exclusive
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 1194