Washington: Headache (Neurology) Physician Job
UW Medicine - Valley Medical Group in suburban Seattle is seeking an additional neurologist with expertise in headache.
- Up to 100% Headache
- Consultative practice - no admissions
- No pediatric patients
- Call on a 1:12 rotation (General neurology when on call)
- Professionally run group that gives physicians freedom to practice in the way that suites them best
- Community hospital-based group practice affiliated with UW Medicine
- Opportunity to teach Neurology and/or Family Medicine residents
- Research through Rainier Clinical Research Center available if desired.
Seattle Metro (Renton)
- 10 Minutes from SeaTac International
- 16 Minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro
- Home of Seattle Seahawks, IKEA, and Boeing
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound within sight of Mount Rainier and the Cascades
Interested candidates, please call Michelle Kraft at: 314-236-4457 or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position ID 155140 when responding.