Primary Care FM/IM Physician Opportunities - Summa Health, Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking an exceptional Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for their Medina, Ohio outpatient practice. For Family Medicine, candidate must have completed a Family Medicine residency and must BC/BE by the ABFM or American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine. For Internal Medicine, candidate must have completed an Internal Medicine Residency and must BC/BE by the ABIM. Must have a current unrestricted license or the ability to obtain a license to practice medicine in Ohio. Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available to qualified candidates.
- Monday-Friday schedule allowing for exceptional work/life balance
- 100% outpatient practice!
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education
- Competitive and comprehensive salary and benefit package that includes student loan repayment and/or sign on bonus, and a relocation bonus
- One year salary guarantee
- wRVU productivity bonus
- Incentive bonus potential
- Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, Summa Health is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state
- With two hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region
- The selected candidates will become members of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of over 300 physicians employed by Summa Health
Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Primary Care FM/IM Physician Opportunities - Summa Health, Akron, Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly