Maternal-Fetal Medicine in Western New York
- Step into busy, established practice of retiring physician
- Join two other experienced, board-certified MFM specialists'
- Tremendous facilities and staff at local hospitals including Level 3 Perinatal Center and Fetal Testing Unit
- Attending deliveries not required
- Adjunct teaching options via University at Buffalo including rounding with local residents and fellows within the inpatient service
- Join over 1600 physicians within CHS supporting this patient-focused culture of care in Western New York
As the second largest metropolitan area in New York State (population over 1.5 million in Erie County), Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and vibrant neighborhoods to a burgeoning craft beer scene and over $1 billion in new investment. Visit seven Frank Lloyd Wright structures, stroll through Frederick Law Olmsted parks and experience the Albright-Knox Art Gallery. Love sports? Catch a Bills, Sabres or Bisons game. And, don't forget to check out Niagara Falls. (Yes, THAT Niagara Falls!) For past residents and native Buffalonians who have not been back in a while, come see what your home town can offer you now...all the familiar settings, more beautiful than ever and will surely surpass your expectations! Just a quick 90-minute drive to Toronto and Rochester, with multiple daily flights to NYC.
A multitude of education opportunities await you, from private and public primary and secondary schools, to multiple collegiate options including University at Buffalo (offering medical/dental/pharmacy/nursing and other professional programs), Buffalo State College and other private four-year colleges. From family fun, festivals and events to restaurants, nature, recreation and nightlife...you?ll have plenty to choose from in Buffalo Niagara.
For additional details, please contact: