Family Practice Physician, Fort Campbell
Position Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Qualified and Board-certified Family Medicine Physicians; Physicians will be under the direct supervision of a Primary Care Director at the facility
- Physicians assigned by the contractor must cooperate with all Credentialing and Privileging requirements; Physicians will be members of the medical staff and will be bound by the medical staff bylaws and standards of care and practice
- Up to 50 hours of work in primary care per week; Physicians will be expected to work in Primary Care
- Will be working in a Patient-aligned Care Team for Primary Care; This is a holistic team-based medical center home approach to medicine with resources available through team neighbors for chronic disease management
- Will participate in utilization review and cost-containment initiatives when applicable
- Will conduct administrative reviews as requested within 30 days of the request
- Participates in clinical conferences for staff, residents, and medical students when applicable
- Clinic encounters/visits shall be dictated/typed the same day; Procedure reports shall be dictated/typed the same day
- Will adhere to all applicable organizational policies and all applicable laws, regulations and Joint Commission standards
- Must be eligible for clinical privileges necessary to perform services as designated in the contract
About Ansible Government Solutions:
Ansible is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that delivers agile solutions and domain expertise for mission critical programs worldwide. Living and demonstrating our core values compels us to deliver only the highest quality solutions here at home and around the world:
Encouraged to Matter - Ansible wants to solve the toughest challenges. Only by embracing the diverse backgrounds and expertise of our entire team will we tap into the true potential necessary to make a difference for our customers.
Focused on Being Responsive - We adopt the needs of our customers as if they were our own. Ansible thrives on the opportunity to be there and deliver when it matters most, every time.
Unified as a Team - We are drawn together by the firm belief that transparency and continual learning are keys to success. At Ansible, we foster the environment of trust needed to push each other to excel in pursuit of what is right and best for the integrity of our customers.
Ansible Government Solutions
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
800-496-4299 (ex. 103)