OB/GYN Opportunity - Shelton, CT (Fairfield County)
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality, and better practice management resources. Since 2010, community and hospital-based physicians and mid-level practitioners have benefited from our affiliation with the region’s three leading hospitals: Bridgeport, Greenwich, and Yale New Haven. Our commitment to them is to provide excellence in service with compassion and sensitivity to their needs and the patients they serve.
Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness, and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes three hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, and Yale-New Haven hospitals, and Northeast Medical Group (NEMG), a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
* Collegial and supportive environment including office staff
* Opportunity to teach residents with incentive pay
* State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological oncology, urogynecology, and mfm
* Level three NICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
* Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, CME, malpractice including tail coverage, and more!
* Beautiful office space conveniently located to Route 8, the Merritt Parkway, and I-95.
Northeast Medical Group offers a competitive salary and incentive, including malpractice coverage, paid time off plus CME, health and dental insurance, a 403(b) plan. Located in the beautiful New England setting of Fairfield and Westchester Counties, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities with great school systems. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants.
Qualified candidates are invited to send CV to:
Sophie Kotomski, ASPR, Staff Physician Recruiter
Northeast Medical Group at: Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or call: 203-502-6537
No Agencies please.