Four-Day work week - outstanding professional support - teaching opportunity - high retention
TRI-COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting Internal Medicine Physicians. Join one of the best performing groups in the US according to MGMA and the #1 group in quality three years in a row. A few reasons for our high retention rate is because our Internists are viewed as owners and have the ability to influence decision-making and a high quality of life.
A Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician is needed in Milford, Franklin, and Bellingham, Massachusetts in an outpatient setting. The full-time schedule is a four-day work week. Approximately 18-22 patients are seen per day while charting using EPIC EMR. There is outstanding professional support from experienced Internal Medicine physicians. We strive to have our Internal Medicine physicians spend the majority of their time face-to-face with patients, and to accomplish this we put resources in place to support them including population health coordinators to manage chronic patients, scribes for record keeping, and 1.5 medical assistants/Primary Care Physician. Residents welcome to apply.
- Four-day work week
- Call 1:7
- Competitive salaries plus bonus and full benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement package of $15K/year; 50% vested after five years and 100% vested after 10 years
- $3,500 CME plus five days
- 36 Days PTO
- Outstanding professional support from experienced physicians
- Support includes: mentors from experienced Internists, population health coordinators to manage chronic patients, scribes for record keeping, 1.5 medical assistants/Primary Care Physician
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Independent private practice feel
- EPIC EMR in 2017
- Average number of patients per day is 18-22
ABOUT TRI-COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES:
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester, and Providence, Rhode Island. There are a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems. We are affiliated with Milford Regional, an award winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and has collaborated with Boston Children’s Physicians.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Apply for Four-Day work week - outstanding professional support - teaching opportunity - high retention
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly