Endocrinologist - Clinician and Faculty Opportunity
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join its well-established Division of Endocrinology in western Massachusetts.
This position features the opportunity to do the following:
- Combine clinical care and fellow, resident and medical student teaching with a potential faculty appointment to the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate.
- Collaborate with leaders across our system and others to grow our Division of Endocrinology
- Develop professionally in a supportive environment with accomplished physicians dedicated to your success.
- Participate in endocrine grand rounds and diabetes and thyroid lectureship programs.
- Earn generous compensation, including robust benefits that include high-quality, low-cost medical/dental plans, as well as plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
The ideal candidate will be academically inclined and be flexible with the evolving trends in patient care delivery models. Having skills in thyroid ultrasound-guided FNA is desirable. New grads welcome to apply!
Baystate Health is Massachusetts’ third-largest healthcare system, and consistently ranks among the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare organizations. As a not-for-profit, mission-driven, integrated health system, Baystate Health serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts.
This is your opportunity to join an organization focused on the future of medicine - one whose physicians and advanced practitioners partner with their patients to ensure a higher state of care and better outcomes. At Baystate Health, you’ll experience a deeper sense of compassion, a greater breadth of diversity, and a never-ending desire to raise the standard of medical excellence - regionally and nationally.
For more information, visit:
Ibitoro Osakwe, MD, Chief, Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Baystate Health
c/o Elizabeth Fox, FASPR, Physician Recruitment
Phone: 413-794-7726 E-mail: Elizabeth.Fox@BaystateHealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for Endocrinologist - Clinician and Faculty Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly