Make a difference and realize your passion for medicine again. Doctors have always been at the forefront of solving epidemics using medicine. It's what you do. Join a team of doctors using office-based medicine to solve one of the biggest epidemics in our nation.
You will work in a practice that offers high-quality, evidence-based medical treatment in a collaborative team environment. This team has designed an award-winning treatment methodology that revolutionizes the way substance use disorders are treated.
You can be part of the solution. Learn how to treat an illness that if left untreated is often terminal, and never turn away a patient who needs your help! You will receive excellent, free training and education to prepare you to practice safe, life-saving medicine for patients in your community.
Plus, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance with no on-call shifts, no patient quotas, and a best-in-class support team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As part of a carefully designed treatment program, you will help patients develop their knowledge and understanding, and utilize the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders and avoid relapse. You will help them move forward into fulfilling, successful lives.
Our client, a leading provider of outpatient clinics treating Opioid, Cocaine, Benzodiazepine, Alcohol and Tobacco dependency, is dedicated to finding the best Physicians for this life-changing program.
There is no on call or holiday coverage, and malpractice coverage is provided. You will provide medication management and medical review for patients, and help them understand their condition and how to overcome it.
Be an instrument of change in the way we treat addiction. Apply now.Qualifications
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Board Certified in IM, FM or ED preferred
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency Substance Registration Certificate (DEA)
- DEA X Number (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they're all 100% exclusive
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 5798