Make a difference and earn extra income during your residency! Work just 3 hours, twice per month and learn best practices from an award-winning team of doctors leading the way in solving one of the nation's biggest epidemics.
As a part-time Physician in this medical office, you will provide high-quality, evidence-based treatment in a collaborative team environment. You will receive free training and education, and maintain an excellent work life balance with no on-call shifts.
Be part of the solution! Apply now.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As part of a carefully designed treatment program, you will help patients develop their knowledge and understanding, and utilize the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders and avoid relapse. You will help them move forward into fulfilling, successful lives.
Our client, a leading provider of outpatient clinics treating Opioid, Cocaine, Benzodiazepine, Alcohol and Tobacco dependency, is dedicated to finding the best Physicians for this life-changing program.
There is no on call or holiday coverage, and malpractice coverage is provided. You will provide medication management and medical review for patients, and help them understand their condition and how to overcome it.
Be an instrument of change in the way we treat addiction. Apply now.Qualifications
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency Substance Registration Certificate (DEA)
- DEA X Number (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Board Certified in IM, FM or ED preferred
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they're all 100% exclusive
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 6059