Make a difference and realize your passion for medicine again. Place yourself at the forefront of solving one of the biggest epidemics in our nation. Join an office-based medical practice and a team of doctors using high-quality, evidence-based medical treatment in a collaborative team environment.
Learn how to treat an illness that if left untreated is often terminal, and never turn away a patient who needs your help! You will receive excellent, free training and education to prepare you to practice safe, life-saving medicine for patients in your community. Learn best practices using an award-winning treatment methodology that revolutionizes the way substance use disorders are treated and be part of the solution!
Plus, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance, no patient quotas, and a best-in-class support team.
- Provide medical review for patients
- Medication management
- Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of their condition
- Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse
- Provide oversight and direction for other practitioners
- Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery
- Oversee and ensure program adherence
QUALIFICATIONS:Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment preferred
- Superior skills in: communication (written and verbal), maintain continuity of care, organization, supervision, prioritization, collegiality, timeliness.
- Demonstrate high integrity, sound judgment, self-motivation, and the ability to work under pressure making sound and effective decisions.
- Experience and knowledge of EMR and related skills in using computer
License and Certifications:
- Board registered MD or DO in state of practice
- Board Certified in IM, FM or ED.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency Substance Registration Certificate (DEA) Required
- DEA X Number required; however, if you do not have this, the company will assist you in obtaining this.
- Board certified in Addiction Medicine within 2 years of hire; company will pay for training and testing