Medical Director (Occupational Medicine / Urgent Care)
Are you a driven Physician ready to take the next step in your career? Become a key partner on a strategic-minded executive team focused on rapid practice expansion! As the practice's new Medical Director, you will have a seat at the table to influence and execute key decisions that will ensure your continued career success. If you enjoy networking, building partnerships and exceeding your own expectations, you will love your new role as Medical Director. Plus, the community where you will work and live is second to none. Whether you enjoy winery tours, hiking, surfing, golfing or the outdoors in general, living and working in the central coast region of California ensures the balanced, cohesive lifestyle of your dreams. The area is home to top-ranked private and public schools, has an extremely low crime rate, and is just 90 minutes from San Francisco Bay. Enjoy the perfect balance of your many passions. Relocation assistance is available.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As the Medical Director, you will split your time about 60% providing clinical care and 40% administrative and business development. You will start with our proven model, build on it and replicate into adjacent geographies. You will serve as one of the practice's designated physicians, and will be responsible for all aspects of medical delivery, staff management, leadership and development.Qualifications
As a top contender for this Medical Director job opening, you will possess the following education, licensure, skills and abilities.
- MD or DO with active Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Current California medical license without restrictions
- Ability to coach, mentor and work collaboratively with coworkers
- Previous business administration and development experience, or a strong aptitude to accomplish these tasks
Candidates with experience in these areas will be given preference:
- Previous experience in an Urgent Care environment
- MPH or MBA preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a strong plus!
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they're all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 3218