Regional Medical Director
As a Regional Medical Director for this high growth, home-based provider team you will improve healthcare for the patients with the most intense and complex medical needs. You will benefit from excellent compensation and benefits, including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more. You will gain incredible expertise, especially in the geriatric department.
Join a team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
As Region Medical Director you will:
- Provide the means, structure, and environment to most effectively and efficaciously utilize the resources that are available to ensure that all enrolled members have access to appropriate medical care
- Assume oversight responsibility for all components of medical management.
- Oversee and participats in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures
- Support the program within the community and assist in the development of local business opportunities
- Assist in providing quality medical care and interact with colleagues, families and patients in a professional manner.
- Meet/confer periodically via telephone or in person, with the Program Director, VP of Medical Services and other Landmark Health management regarding local issues including patient care plans and authorizations for service
- Provide Primary Care Physician Services to members in the event that the member’s PCP is unavailable
- Maintain HIPAA compliancy