Regional Medical Director / Physician
Are you a Regional Medical Director who wishes for the time to treat the root cause of your patients' chronic illnesses, rather than the symptoms of an episode? Do you enjoy using your intellect to manage complex, medically challenging scenarios in a way that truly changes the patient outcome long-term?
Imagine if you could follow your patients through their paths, understanding all of the relevant factors limiting their ability to improve, and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to change their stories in a positive, life-changing way.
Take your seat at the table alongside a team of clinicians passionate about fixing our broken system of healthcare in a revolutionary way. Plus, enjoy all the benefits of this fully employed Regional Medical Director role, including generous PTO and bonus programs, as well as CME reimbursement, child care benefits and more.
Interviewing immediately. Apply today.
As Region Medical Director you will:
- Provide the means, structure, and environment to most effectively and efficaciously utilize the resources that are available to ensure that all enrolled members have access to appropriate medical care
- Assume oversight responsibility for all components of medical management.
- Oversee and participats in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures
- Support the program within the community and assist in the development of local business opportunities
- Assist in providing quality medical care and interact with colleagues, families and patients in a professional manner.
- Meet/confer periodically via telephone or in person, with the Program Director, VP of Medical Services and other management regarding local issues including patient care plans and authorizations for service
- Provide Primary Care Physician Services to members in the event that the member’s PCP is unavailable
- Maintain HIPAA compliancy
- Board Certified Physician
- Doctor of Medicine M.D. or Doctor od Osthopathy D.O. from an accredited educational institution
- Current State Licence
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registrations for the purpose of writing prescriptions
- Home based Care Experience
- Experence dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care