As a Physician for this high growth, home-based provider team you will improve healthcare for the patients with the most intense and complex medical needs. You will benefit from excellent compensation and benefits, including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more. You will gain incredible expertise, especially in the geriatric department.
Join a team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
As a Physician your duties will be:
- Functions as the day to day clinical leader of the multi-disciplinary team, providing decision support to team members providing care in the home to Landmark patients
- In situations where there is no existing PCP for the patient, assume responsibility as PCP to drive care and continuity for this patient
- In situations where there is an existing PCP for the patient, help to co-manage the patient with the PCP and functions as their extension into the home – the PCP’s eye and ears in the home
- Assess patients’ medical, social / psychological, financial needs in their place of residence
- Provide same-day clinical assessment and treatment for pre-crisis intervention
- Prescribe appropriate diagnostics and interventions to avoid unnecessary transfers/acute admissions
- Consult with other physicians following notification of member transfer
- Collaborate with UM staff and PCPs / facility staff to enable medical necessity determinations for requested medical services
- Educate members and/or their legal representatives in disease processes affecting members and ways to manage them effectively, as well as to promote wellness