Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking Staff Physicians for several of their Connecticut Primary Care practices. Work with experienced physicians in busy established practices in a family friendly rural location with close proximity to NYC. We have opportunities in the following practices:
- Brookfield, CT (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine and Pediatrics)
- Darien, CT (Internal Medicine)
- Fairfield CT (Internal Medicine)
- Westport, CT (Internal Medicine)
At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to help our patients by providing personalized and attentive care, managing chronic medical problems, and enabling our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible. These primary care locations are NCQA certified level 3, Patient Centered Medical Homes. We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians, 125 advance practice providers, and three member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
Work for Us
Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (WCHN), comprised of Danbury Hospital; New Milford Hospital; Norwalk Hospital; Western Connecticut Medical Group; and Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people. At the same time, you will grow your own skills and expertise - while simultaneously being well rewarded for doing so.
Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses, and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- MD or DO with Connecticut State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician.
- For Brookfield – have successfully completed an Internal Medicine AND Pediatric Residency OR Family Medicine Residency.
- For Fairfield, Darien and Westport – have successfully completed Internal Medicine Residency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
To Apply send your resume to:
Amy Rosoff, Clinical Recruitment Manager at: email@example.com
To learn more about Western Connecticut Health Network, visit our website at:
To Visit our Careersite and search jobs and to apply, click here:
Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.