Westchester County, NY Outpatient Internal Medicine Position
Westchester County, NY Outpatient Internal Medicine Position With Suboxone care responsibility
- Community Health Center
- Fluency in Spanish
- We are assisting a community health center system in the recruitment of an additional physician for an existing site.
- Outpatient position has a telephone call of 1 in 9.
- Practice will be approximately 1 or 2 days per week of Suboxone care, with the remaining time for primary care.
- Suboxone certificate or willing to train.
- System offers a base salary, mechanism for increased compensation, and robust benefits package including potential student loan repayment.