Pulmonary Medicine Physician Opportunity Beautiful Location
Looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Medicine physician in northwestern Arizona. This hospital-employed position has a competitive salary and bonus plan, along with a complete benefit package, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and more. The practice will alternate covering the 16-bed Intensive Care Unit and outpatient practice with the other Pulmonologist. E-ICU covers nights. There is a large referral base of primary care physicians in both the primary and secondary service areas. This is a beautiful area and a great place to live and practice medicine. Currently unable to sponsor visa candidates for this position.
- This is a Medicare-certified, Joint Commission-accredited, 181-bed acute care facility providing'
- 24-hour emergency service with full-time emergency physicians on duty'
- A state-certified ALS Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers, fire department paramedics and ambulance personnel '
- A state certified Level IV trauma center'
- The facility offers a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services '
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital is an active medical service component of the facility'
- More than 100 affiliated physicians and allied health professionals comprise the medical staff and represent a broad cross section of specialty areas
Apply for Pulmonary Medicine Physician Opportunity Beautiful Location
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly