Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
- Guthrie Clinic is seeking a fellowship trained vascular surgeon to join a department of nine general surgeons and two vascular surgeons.
- The practice is 100% vascular—no general surgery call. Night call is limited due to general surgery residents.
- All cases performed at Robert Packer Hospital, a recognized Truven Health Analytics Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- The department provides comprehensive treatment of all vascular disorders, including carotid disease and aortic aneurysms. Practice full scope of cases including endovascular surgery, angioplasties and stenting.
- The vascular surgeons have access to the hybrid endovascular suite. Staff includes six vascular techs and two nurse practitioners.
- Sophisticated electronic medical records with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home.
- Academically inclined physicians are encouraged to teach medical residents and participate in research.
If you are a Vascular Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers