ATTENDING PHYSICIAN – COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINICS
The Attending Physician 6 is a part of the Ambulatory and Community Health Network (ACHN) have community health as their primary care setting. The incumbent is knowledgeable and concerned about the health of the populations served by their health center. Committed to providing holistic health services to the communities they serve, as members of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
Applicants are invited to apply for this position online or submit a resume/CV to the following e-mail address: MDRecruit@cookcountyhhs.org
The job title (ATTENDING PHYSICIAN VI – BILINGUAL) and posting number (00119862) must be in the subject line of your e-mail. An application or resume/CV must be filed for each position which interests you.
Link to this job posting for a detailed job description and application process: https://cookcountyil.taleo.net/careersection/200/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00119862
To receive Veteran Preference, appropriate discharge papers must be attached to the online application or must be included with your e-mailed resume/CV.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine (DO) degree or foreign equivalent
- Must be licensed as a physician and surgeon in the State of Illinois or have the ability to obtain license prior to starting employment
- Must have an Illinois and Federal controlled substance license or have the ability to obtain license prior to starting employment
- Must have successfully completed an Primary Care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and/or Pediatrics) Residency program
- Must be Board certified or eligible in primary care specialty (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and/or Pediatrics), or must achieve certification within two (2) years of hire
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish