Neurology Memory/Cognitive D/O
University Of Virginia
Memory & Cognitive Disorders
Practice medicine YOUR way and help expand the program at one of the country's most prestigious medical universities!
- You do not have to be doing 100% memory now; just have some experience.
- Above average compensation with a very robust benefits package; over $80,000 in benefits.
- Opportunity to build an outstanding program!
- Work Monday - Friday with NO CALL!
- We also need a Child Neurologist.
Live in one of Virginia's Best Kept Secrets
“One of the Top 10 Best Towns in America”
- Majestic Mountain Ranges ~ Miles of Hiking Trails
- Live Theater ~ Wine Country ~ ACC Sports
- Festivals & Events ~ Restaurants & Shopping
- Walking Distance from Pristine Lakes & Rivers
Please Reference Neur 5999
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.