Neurology Memory/Cognitive D/O
University Of Virginia
Memory & Cognitive Disorders
Practice medicine YOUR way and help expand the program at one of the country's most prestigious medical universities!
- You do not have to be doing 100% memory now; just have some experience.
- Above average compensation with a very robust benefits package; over $80,000 in benefits.
- Opportunity to build an outstanding program!
- Work Monday - Friday with NO CALL!
- We also need a Child Neurologist.
Live in one of Virginia's Best Kept Secrets
“One of the Top 10 Best Towns in America”
- Majestic Mountain Ranges ~ Miles of Hiking Trails
- Live Theater ~ Wine Country ~ ACC Sports
- Festivals & Events ~ Restaurants & Shopping
- Walking Distance from Pristine Lakes & Rivers
Please Reference Neur 5999
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Neurology Memory/Cognitive D/O
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly