General Surgeon – IRAQ
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is currently seeking General Surgeons for deployment to Iraq. Stationed at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and other diplomatic outposts, General Surgeons support Foreign Service and contractor personnel with life-saving and routine care. General Surgeons are based in secure complexes and typically deploy on short rotations.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to: providing pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of patient care; communicating issues, obtaining approvals, resolving problems, and maintaining specific levels of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements; maintaining the highest regard for patient dignity and observing the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
- Completion of a General Surgery Residency within the U.S. or Western country equivalent.
- US or Canadian Board-certified or recently ABS-qualified General Surgeon with interest, training, and experience managing the full range of emergency surgical cases including vascular, neurologic, and soft-tissue, as well as the full-range of general surgical cases including abdominal and urological.
- Unrestricted US (State) license.
- Recent completion of Tactical Combat Casualty Care or comparable advanced trauma course featuring “live tissue” or exceptional simulation training is desirable.
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Three years of General Surgery experience.
All General Surgeons must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year.
Apply for General Surgeon – IRAQ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly