Rewarding Gynecologic Oncology Physician Position At Northwell Health
Long Island, New York City Suburb
Rewarding Gynecologic Oncology Physician Position
At Northwell Health
The Northwell Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join a highly reputable and growing practice in Suffolk County on Long Island. This is an excellent opportunity to join another Gynecologic Oncologist in a successful and growing practice. The recruited surgeon will have the opportunity to step into a practice that is thriving through referrals within the network and community.
- Unique opportunity to work with an experienced surgeon in a cutting edge practice setting.
- Participate in the launch of our advanced pelvic surgery fellowship program (open and minimally invasive).
- Outpatient office hours are held at two of our practice locations in Suffolk County which combine state-of-the-art technologies, cutting edge NCI (GOG) clinical trials, and advanced surgery techniques.
- Dual console DaVinci Si Robot System with FireFly technology.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team new at a state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer center scheduled to open in late 2016 that will encompass diagnostic radiology, medical/surgical/radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Apply for academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology’s Division of Gynecologic Oncology.
- Generous compensation model.
Our inpatient service is based at Southside Hospital, a 341-bed tertiary facility which handles 2,900 deliveries per year. It has recently become the first American College of Surgeons (ACS) Level II Verified Trauma Center in the New York Metropolitan Area. Our busy emergency department treated approximately 74,000 patients including more than 700 operative surgical emergencies during the past year. Our dedication to quality care, the communities we serve, academics and research is evidenced throughout our 21 hospitals, training programs, the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, and the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. The Hospital is one of only a few in the region that have the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology accreditation.
Southside Hospital is part of the Northwell Health System which includes 21 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. Physicians are employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: OPR@northwell.edu