Medical Director, Arrhythmia Services
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School–Baystate, is seeking an experienced electrophysiologist to join Baystate Health’s award-winning Heart & Vascular Program as the Medical Director, Arrhythmia Services.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Lead and direct a high-volume, growing arrhythmia service treating patients throughout Western Massachusetts.
- Promote scholarship, including clinical, QI, and outcomes-based research, and provide scholarly mentorship to the team.
- Collaborate with leaders across our system and others to grow the Arrhythmia Services and Baystate Health.
- Combine clinical care and teaching fellow, resident, and medical students with a faculty appointment at the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine.
- Enjoy generous compensation including robust benefits that include high-quality, low-cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
The ideal candidate should be a regionally and/or nationally recognized electrophysiologist with the ability to lead a high-volume, growing program. Candidates should have outstanding clinical skills and experience as an educator and/or researcher. Ongoing program development, research, and regulatory compliance are expected in this role. Institutional support is available for established researchers.
The Heart & Vascular Program at Baystate Health is among the best in the nation and serves Baystate Medical Center, an academic facility with 700+ beds, as well as our network of community hospitals. A truly regional cardiac services program, Baystate Medical Center performs more than 80% of the cardiac surgery and 95% of the PCI for the residents of Western Massachusetts. A very high-volume regional primary PCI program and expanding advanced CHF service support further growth in electrophysiology. Baystate Medical Center is one of only two hospitals in the state - and one of only 15 in the country - to earn a top score from Consumer Reports for cardiac surgery.
Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health’s culture. We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity - while delivering a higher state of caring.
For more information, please visit:
Or contact Aaron Kugelmass, MD, VP & Medical Director, Heart & Vascular Services, Baystate Health
c/o Beth Fox, Physician Recruitment
Phone: 413-794-7726 • E-mail: Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for Medical Director, Arrhythmia Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly