Hospitalist – work and play in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Family or Internal Medicine physician to work with an adult patient base in a collegial environment. Join a community hospital that is consistently recognized as an outstanding place to work and to receive care.
• 7 On/7 off, Monday – Sunday
• 44 Medical/Surgical Beds; 6-Bed ICU
• Minimal procedures - ventilator management and central lines
• Multispecialty back-up
• Skilled support staff in place
• Established EMR
• Full malpractice and tail coverage
• Health/dental/vision/cancer/disability/retirement contribution
• CME stipend
• Employment with a physician-friendly community hospital
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Park Ridge Health, a member of Adventist Health System, offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. Park Ridge Health Physician Services employs more than 140 physicians and providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. Park Ridge Health
• 2015 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
• 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
• 2014, 2015, 2016 | Becker’s Hospital Review/Becker’s ASC Review | 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
• 2013, 2014 | HealthGrades | Outstanding Patient Experience Award
• 2015 | Business North Carolina |#1 Patient Pick Hospital for Willingness to Recommend
• 2014, 2015 | Becker’s Hospital Review and Axial Exchange | #1 in WNC in Patient Engagement
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas.
• Asheville was among TripstoDiscover.com's "Most Beautiful Small Towns to Visit in the U.S." (August 2016)
• Readers of Condé Nast Traveler again voted Asheville #7 among "The 2016 Friendliest Cities in the U.S." (August 2016)
• Travel + Leisure selected Asheville as #10 on its ranking of "The Best Cities in the U.S." (July 2016)
• Asheville was included as one of "10 Small Cities With World-Class Food Scenes" by THRILLIST. (June 2016)
• Asheville topped the list of "The 12 Best Places to Retire in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler. (May 2016)
• THRILLIST named Asheville one of its "25 Best U.S. Cities to Spend a Weekend." (March 2016)
• Travel + Leisure featured Asheville at #11 on its list of "The Best Cities in North America." (February 2016)
• U.S. News & World Report put Asheville on its round-up of the "Best Foodie Destinations in the USA." (February 2016).
Please connect with Emily Ducat, Physician Recruiter:
Emily.Ducat@ahss.org; Phone: 828-687-5668; Fax: 828-650-8108
Park Ridge Health, 100 Hospital Drive, Hendersonville, NC 28792.