Maryland Nocturnist and Daytime Hospitalist
*Sign On & Quality Bonuses - Student Loan Repayment*
No ICU coverage or procedures
Minutes to Washington, DC
Easy Access to Two Major International Airports
- Regarded as a melting pot of art, culture and music!
- Broad range of homes available -suburban oasis, city high-rise living, or golf course housing!
DAYTIME Shifts $265,000 Potential
- Quality-Focused: Average 14 patients per shift
- Flexibility: variety of schedules available
NOCTURNIST Shifts $310,000 Potential
- Quality-Focused: Average 8 patients per shift
- 7on/7off schedule - 10 days PTO
Employed opportunity with one of the largest healthcare systems in the Baltimore-DC metro!
Please Reference HOSP 5483
Apply for Maryland Nocturnist and Daytime Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly