FM Faculty - Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- The Guthrie Clinic, a multi-specialty group practice and integrated delivery network, is seeking a candidate board certified in either Family Medicine or Neuromuscular medicine with excellent OMT skills to join a busy and growing group.
- The ideal candidate will take over a busy OMT practice and expand OMT training to the residents and medical students.
- The Family Medicine Residency is a dually-accredited osteopathic and allopathic program
There is protected time for academic and administrative responsibilities
- Provided with strong administrative support
There is routine teaching of residents including bedside and formal classroom didactics
- Access to a recently expanded state of the art skills lab
The Guthrie Healthcare System is affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and The Commonwealth Medical College
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Family Medicine physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers