Allergy and Immunology
- Manage pediatric and adult patients with a variety of allergic and immunologic diseases
- Perform routine allergy testing for foods, medications, bees, year round and seasonal allergens
- Full functioning, high volume allergy lab
- Thriving practice with strong referral base
- Research opportunities available
- Teaching opportunities available
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with this outpatient based practice, working Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Allergist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you. Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System