Lead a well-established Oncology practice
Lead a well-established Oncology practice in a desirable coastal community with the Charter Member of the MSK Alliance.
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in Connecticut, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career. Our physician led multispecialty group seeks an experienced BC/BE Oncologist to join two other Oncologists and lead a well-established practice located in a dynamic market on the scenic Connecticut shoreline. Join a strong, growing cancer Institute with an affiliation with the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
- Enjoy all of the autonomy of a local practice with the deep resources and infrastructure of a large, prestigious cancer network
- Modern, expertly managed office in a financially sound organization
- Outstanding compensation including incentives
- Access to the HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute
- Specialists enjoy a large internal referral network integrated under EPIC
- A comprehensive and best practice onboarding process
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs or in vibrant urban areas.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
We are excited about all that is happening at HHC and we invite you to learn even more.
Please e-mail Patricia Lowicki, Director of Provider Recruitment at: email@example.com or call: 860-558-6591. And for more information about current opportunities, the HHC system, and our region, please visit: www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com
Apply for Lead a well-established Oncology practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly