Outpatient Internal Medicine
Come join our team!
Community Health Network is seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians for openings as Outpatient Internists for locations throughout Indianapolis and central Indiana.
Outpatient Internist Opportunities:
• Desirable practice locations on the north and south side of Indianapolis
• Join one of the largest Primary Care groups in Indiana
• Above average earning potential
• Office locations in close proximity to hospital and residential neighborhoods
Community Physician Network: Make a move for quality
• Physician led and governed group
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Ease of practicing high quality medicine
• Comprised of more than 550 physicians with 200 of those in primary care
Community Health Network: Partnering with Physicians
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems in the nation, Community Health Network has more than 100 sites of care and nearly 550 integrated physicians through central Indiana, making it the regional leader in access to innovative and compassionate healthcare services.
Indianapolis: A great place to live and work
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
For more information contact:
Brand Petty, Network Physician Recruiter
Community Health Network
317-621-1290 | DocJobs@eCommunity.com