Opportunity for Fellowship Trained Geriatrician in Newton Square
Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for a fellowship trained Geriatrician in Newtown Square. The practice is a thriving physician practice with an excellent reputation. The responsibilities include outpatient and nursing home care.
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City, and Washington, DC
The practice is located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. This area offers top ranked public and private schools and nearby major universities. The location provides quick access to historic Philadelphia with wonderful cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants and is a short driving distance to the beach, the mountains, New York City, and Washington DC.
Visa’s and Green Cards are not sponsored with this position
For information and to apply, please contact:
Main Line Health