State-of-the-Art ENT Practice
LIVE ON THE BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND SEACOAST
VIBRANT~ FAMILY FRIENDLY~HISTORIC~HIP
A waterfront downtown teems with art galleries, boutiques, nightlife, and distinctive dining. Discover the blend of history, charm and beautiful coastal scenery:
- Endless entertainment: artistic downtown, outdoor activities, historic destinations and beaches abound.
- Outdoor recreation year-round such as hiking, biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, sailing and kayaking.
- Enjoy a contemporary visual art scene, including professional theater and numerous festivals.
- Nationally recognized preparatory schools nearby.
- Live outside of Boston with close proximity to an international airport from this seaside city.
Do you want to work where others play?
Picturesque waterfront vacation destination
- Immediate OTOLAYRNGOLOGY need. See patients in a beautiful state-of-the art practice with a full staff and over $1M in equipment.
- Excellent income guarantee and benefits for work/life balance.
- Experience stability, autonomy and flexibility.
Please Reference ENT 5893