Academic Hospitalists & Nocturnists Needed - UCONN Affiliated Practice - New Grads & Visas Welc...
This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to be a part of a growing Hospitalist program at this academic affiliated teaching hospital in Central Connecticut. This is a Teaching Hospitalist position that will join a dynamic group of other Hospitalists in providing outstanding and excellent care and specialty healthcare services for patients and their families! WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Outstanding salary in the $200K Range
- Block Schedule: 7 On / 7 Off, 7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM
- UCONN Affiliate - Opportunity to Teach Residents
- Clinical Professorship Title Opportunity
- Excellent Work & Life Balance
- Customized Compensation Package including: Health, Dental, Disability and Life
- Employer Paid Malpractice Coverage
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Board Certified or Eligible, Internal Medicine
- Experience with codes and vents are a plus!
- New Grads Welcome!
- H1 & J1 Visas Candidates are encouraged to apply!