Allergy and Immunology
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Allergist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
- The Department of Allergy and Immunology provides allergy testing for foods, medications, bees, year round and seasonal allergens.
- This is a replacement position in which the candidate should expect to have a full and thriving practice immediately.
- This is mainly an out-patient practice, working Monday through Friday 8-5. Guthrie has a full functioning allergy lab and currently has approximately 500 patients receiving allergy injections.
- A commitment to quality and service to the patient and the organization are important.
- The successful candidate will work as a team player in the department; interact in a positive manner with ancillary staff; be responsive to referring physicians and support the philosophy of a group practice.
- Share our core values of patient-centeredness, teamwork, and excellence.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System